By checking this box, User agrees and acknowledges that neither the Minority Business Development Agency nor the Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. is affiliated with SQUARESTACK, and neither the Minority Business Development Agency nor the Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. shall be liable for any actions or failure to act of SQUARESTACK.
By checking this box, User agrees that SQUARESTACK may share certain anonymous app activity data with its partners and affiliates.
By checking this box, User agrees that SQUARESTACK can send user communications about SQUARESTACK data insights and other offerings.
- What information we collect: SquareStack and our Partners may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable and other information at certain points throughout the Website and platform. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, industry and size or your organization.
In addition to the information you knowingly provide, SquareStack and its Partners may collect the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors, along with usage statistics (e.g., types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data may be used to more efficiently operate SquareStack and its Partners’ business, promote our services and administer the Website. SquareStack and its Partners may combine this information with the personally identifiable and other information it collects.
- How we may use your Personal Identifiable information: We will be doing so on an ANONYMOUS basis and only with your authorization by opting in to our service:
To provide you with personalized content.
To process and respond to inquiries to our service
For the purposes for which you provided the information.
To allow for easy fast access to site and other relevant information when you return.
To improve the Website and other services we add to your membership
To alert you to new features, special events, products and services.
To enforce the Terms of Service
- Information Sharing with Third Parties: SquareStack and its Partners may disclose your personally identifiable and other information to another entity (i) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions described in the previous section; (ii) to confirm or update information provided by you; (iii) to inform you of important information; (iv) as a part of a sale of assets as described in the previous section; and (v) so that our partners and marketing affiliates can provide you with information about the products and services they offer. We may also share your information in response to a subpoena, legal order or official request, when we are required by law to do so, when we believe you may have acted in violation of the Terms of Service, or when we believe that doing so may protect your safety or the safety of others. Because the Website may be offered through social media websites, those sites may also have access to the personal information collected by SquareStack and its Partners.
- Sharing and use of de-identified information: Information that is de-identified (stripped of any information that could be used to identify you, (also called “Non-personally Identifiable Information”), may be used by SquareStack and its Partners for any reason and shared freely with third parties.
- How we collect information: In addition to the methods described above, we may also collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. These methods permit us to collect various types of information, including which website pages you visit, which of our email messages you read, and other information.
- How we protect information: SquareStack and its Partners attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. Our servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security measures. How we protect your information. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Children's Privacy: If you are under 18, please do not provide any personally identifiable information to SquareStack and its Partners. The Website is not intended for use by any persons under 18 years of age and such activity is prohibited by the Code of Conduct [hard link]. What is the specific URL to embed here?
- How you can view or update your personal or financial information: To ensure that you have as much control over your Personally Identifiable and other information as possible, you may update your information by contacting us at insert our own URL noted email contact address, privacy@SquareStack.com . We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to SquareStack and its Partners’ internal reporting and retention policies and any applicable legal obligations.
- Links: The Website may contain links to third-party websites. SquareStack and its Partners are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- Your California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, you are entitled by law to request an Information Sharing Disclosure. If you request it, we will provide you with a notice of your right to prevent sharing of your personal information as well as a cost-free means of doing so. To receive such a notice, submit a request to the email address listed in the Contacts section below, specifying that you seek your "California Customer Choice Notice”.
We locally store any profile information that you provide, such as name and address.
We do not store any of the credentials that are entered into our system. Bank credentials and security answers are passed directly to your financial institution through the Plaid API. Only access and identity tokens are stored, which are isolated and encrypted.
For more information on Plaid's security and storage practices, see the following:
Single sign-on credentials that you provide to us are end-to-end encrypted and send to an off-site identity data store. No credentials are stored in SquareStack.